This delicious Low Carb Sandwich will kick that sandwich crave in the pants!
At no additional cost to you, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. All items are tools or ingredients I have used myself or I wouldn’t recommend them to you!
Low Carb Sandwich
with Turkey, Bacon, Cheddar and Avocado
Jump to Recipe
Yum? You got that right! This is definitely one of the yummiest things I’ve had low carb that should definitely not be low carb.
I LOVE sandwiches. They are basically the only thing I miss. I always figured a low carb sandwich would be disgusting, but after creating that delicious Low Carb Chipotle Burger that turned out soooo good I decided to try a sandwich!
Using my 90 Second Keto Bread, I created this EPIC Low Carb Sandwich with Turkey, Bacon, Cheddar and Avocado! I chucked it on the grill and oh boy was it ever delicious, I’ve had it every day for lunch since!
I have no issues with using lettuce to hold these goodies together, in fact I LOVE lettuce wraps, but sometimes you just need a big ol’ sandwich, ya know? Well this sandwich is absolutely perfect for when that particular crave hits!
How to make a low carb sandwich
Follow this recipe to make a 90 Second Keto Bread and fry up your bacon until nice and crispy! Once the bread it ready, load it up with mayo, turkey, avocado, aged cheddar cheese and bacon. I like to grill mine but you don’t have to, it’ll still be delicious!
What type of turkey to use
Any turkey would go great with this sandwich, but I prefer a homemade turkey roast. Try it with my Perfect Turkey Rub!
What to serve with sandwiches
Looking for a low carb side kick for this epic Low Carb Sandwich? Here are some delicious side kick options:
- Kale Caesar salad
- Low Carb Hamburger Soup
- Mama Bear’s Garden Salad
- Avocado Fries with Chipotle Mayo
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Cheddar and Kale
Looking for more low carb? Check out these next:
Subscribe to Mama Bear’s monthly newsletter so you’re kept up to date with the latest and greatest!
Pin this for later!
Low Carb Sandwich with Turkey, Bacon, Cheddar and Avocado
- 1x 90 second keto bread
- 1.5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 slice aged cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 60 grams roasted turkey
- Make the 90 Second Keto Bread.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and fry the bacon until crisp. Set aside to cool. Heat the sandwich grill on medium high heat.
- Build your sandwich. Spread the mayo on the both pieces of your keto bread. On the bottom half lay the cheese over the mayo. Spread the turkey evenly over the cheese, the avocado over the turkey and lastly add the bacon. Top with the second half of the keto bread.
- Grill for 2/3 minutes or eat as is. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
* Net carb count excludes both fibre and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people.
For one sandwich:
Calories: 900 Net Carbs: 3 Fat: 75 Protein: 44