This Keto Baked Crack Chicken is tender, juicy on the inside and creamy, cheesy on the outside. It is quite simple to make, low in carbs, absolutely tasty, and flavorful!
You can prepare a hearty meal like Baked Crack Chicken in under an hour. Additionally, you don’t need many ingredients to prepare it. The cheddar, ranch, and bacon ingredients in this dish’s extreme yumminess balances up the white meat’s somewhat bland flavor. Additionally, the process was easy because I used the oven. It was as simple as putting everything together and putting it in the oven!
While it was baking in the oven, I got to clean the kitchen. I’m pleased (and so is the housewife in me) because those few waiting minutes were used more wisely. I enjoy baking because it allows me to multitask, even for a little period of time. While I’m keeping it in the oven I’m taking care of some cleaning and the girls. You should give it a try because you’ll really adore this meal, and that I guarantee!
It’s called Crack Chicken because you’re baking the chicken breasts with a ranch, bacon, and cheese coating. Because it is so good, very addictive and delectable, so is the term “crack”!
The next step is combining the three ingredients with mayonnaise, garlic, and sea salt to coat the chicken breasts. After that, a thick layer of cheese and bacon were topped before baking.
This Baked Crack Chicken is so hearty and low in carbs which makes it Keto perfect!
Ingredients you’ll need for the Baked Crack Chicken
4 large chicken breast
1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
1 1/2 cup Bacon bits cooked
3 cloves garlic minced
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
6 bacon slices cooked and chopped
How to make this recipe
1. Prepare the oven: Set the oven temperature to 450 degrees and preheat. Additionally, prepare your baking pans by gently greasing them and coating them with foil.
2. Prepare the bacon mixture: Grind together the sea salt, garlic, and cooked bacon in a blender or food processor. After that, put everything to a small bowl.
3. Coat: Mix the ranch seasoning and mayonnaise in a separate bowl. Roll the bacon mixture over the white meat after lightly coating it with the mixture. Apply this to each of the breasts.
4. Bake: Arrange everything on the baking pan, sprinkle the cheddar cheese and more bacon on top. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked through and crispy.
5. Serve: Finally, garnish with parsley and serve.
This Keto Baked Crack Chicken is best served with a keto side dish and here’s a list of keto side dishes that I think are perfect for it: Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon & Cheddar, Keto Caesar Salad, Keto Cauliflower Rice, keto mashed potatoes, and Garlic Sautéed Broccolini.
Baked Crack Chicken
- 4 large chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup Bacon bits cooked
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 bacon slices cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of bacon bits to a food processor, also add the garlic, and salt, pulse until chopped into small pieces. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise to a medium bowl and mix with Ranch seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the mayo mixture, then roll in the bacon mixture until well coated. Place on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese on top and the remaining bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.