Low Carb Turkey Burgers
Juicy Low Carb Turkey Burgers brushed with a delicious Low Carb BBQ Sauce and sandwiched together with your favourite toppings by a 90 Second Keto Bread.
Servings 4 burgers
- cheddar cheese
- sugar free ketchup
Heat oven to 375°. Dice up the onion and mince the garlic. In a medium bowl add the ground turkey, onion, garlic, egg, 1/4 cup Low Carb BBQ Sauce, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper and almond flour.
Line a baking sheet with a non stick baking mat or parchment paper. Mix the burgers well then shape into four patties and place each evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
Brush the burgers well with the low carb bbq sauce, then bake for 5 minutes. Flip the burgers over, brush with more low carb bbq sauce and bake for 5-10 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°.
Five minutes before the burgers are fully cooked, make the 90 Second Keto Breads and prep the other choice ingredients.
When the Low Carb Turkey Burgers are fully cooked, build the burgers with your choice of spreads, sauces and other optional toppings! Yum!
See post above for other low carb bun options.
- Dice the onion up super small and if you prefer, use a garlic press instead of mincing the garlic.
- Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after forming the patties, to avoid contamination.
- If you like melted cheese, add sliced cheese to the tops of the turkey burgers a minute or two before the keto turkey burgers have finished baking.
- Use a digital meat thermometer to ensure the burgers are fully cooked to 165°.
- Want to save even more carbs? Make these keto turkey burgers using lettuce instead of low carb buns.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
* Net carb count excludes both fibre and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people.
Nutrition facts are calculated for the patty and 90 second keto bread without any additions.
Deduct fibre (4.3g) and sugar alcohols (3g) from the total carbs (13.8g) to get 6.5 g net carbs per serving.
Serving: 1burger | Calories: 738kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.8g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 55.2g | Sodium: 1073mg | Fiber: 4.3g | Sugar Alcohols: 3g | Net Carbs: 6.5g