Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Loaded with buttery, chocolatey goodness, these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready in 20 minutes and are the perfect sugar free dessert or snack!
Servings 12 cookies
Heat oven to 350° and line two baking sheets with non stick baking mats or parchment paper.
Combine the almond flour, baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt and cinnamon. Whisk to combine, then set aside.
In a separate bowl, use a electric mixer or stand mixer to whip the butter until it's nice and creamy, then blend in the powdered sweetener and sukrin gold until fully combined. Blend in the vanilla and egg, then mix in the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Scoop the dough out onto the baking sheets using a cookie scoop. You should get about a dozen cookies, 6 cookies per baking sheet. ( leave room in between for the cookies to spread ) Sprinkle extra sea salt over the cookies and then bake them in the preheated oven for 7-9 minutes, until the bottoms have browned. Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet before removing.
- Before you begin, make sure your butter is at room temperature so that is it nice and soft. Avoid microwaving the butter - this could change the consistency of the batter, causing the cookies to melt too much during baking.
- Can't find sugar free chocolate chips? Grab a high quality dark chocolate (75 - 85%) and chop it into chunks. Replace the chips with the chocolate chunks for delicious Keto Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
- Once the egg and vanilla are added to the butter / sweetener, the mixture will appear 'broken'. That is totally okay! Just mix the egg and vanilla in as best you can before moving on.
- Fold the flour mixture into the butter just until combined. Do not over mix.
- I like to use a medium cookie scoop. (about 2" diameter) That size makes the perfect sized cookies!
- Bake the cookies until the bottoms have browned - the cookies will still be soft in the middle!
- If the cookies are have not completely cooled, they may break when you go to move them from the baking sheet. Ensure they have cooled to room temperature before packaging them up in an air tight container.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
* Net carb count excludes both fibre and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people.
Deduct fibre ( 3.3g ) and sugar alcohols ( 11.5g ) from the total carbs to get 1.9 g net carbs per cookie.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.7g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 15.3g | Sodium: 154mg | Fiber: 3.3g | Sugar Alcohols: 11.5g | Net Carbs: 1.9g