Keto Quesadilla with Chicken & Avocado
This Keto Quesadilla is loaded with chicken, avocado & cheese. Have it ready in 10 minutes for a deliciously guilt free quick meal!
Servings 1 quesadilla
- 1 Almond Flour Tortilla or any low carb tortilla
- ½ avocado
- ¼ lime
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ cup cooked chicken
- ¼ cup shredded mexicana cheese
Heat up your sandwich grill on medium high heat. Scoop the avocado out into a bowl and then squeeze the lime over top. Add a pinch of sea salt and then mash the avocado until fully blended with the lime juice and salt.
Spread the mashed avocado over half of the surface of the tortilla, then spread the cream cheese over the other half.
Shred the cooked chicken and then place it evenly over the cream cheese. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over top of the chicken, leaving about an inch around the edge *see note 3, and then add some minced cilantro if you like.
Fold the tortilla in half so that the guacamole side covers the fully loaded cream cheese side.
Place the Keto Quesadilla on the heated sandwich grill, close the lid and grill for a few minutes, until the cheese is hot and melty. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from the total carbs to get 4.9 g net carbs per Keto Quesadilla.
- Make a batch or two of Almond Flour Tortillas and store them in the freezer (layered with parchment paper in between each tortilla to keep them from sticking, and for easy removal). This way you can simply remove a tortilla and allow it to thaw at room temperature for a few minutes before making your Keto Quesadilla.
- Try this Keto Guacamole in place of the mashed avocado and lime, or go a little further and make some Instant Pot Low Carb Refried Beans to add to your Quesadilla!
- We don't bring the cheese all the way to the edge of the tortilla because it will spread while it melts, and we don't want to lose any of that cheese!
Serving: 1quesadilla | Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.7g | Protein: 24.1g | Fat: 42.7g | Sodium: 621mg | Fiber: 12.8g | Net Carbs: 4.9g