Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Freezer Cookies
Loaded with toasted almonds, peanut butter and chocolate, these Keto No Bake Cookies are stored in the freezer, perfect for summer, and are crazy delicious! They are fast to make, ultra fudgy with the perfect amount of toasty goodness, plus come in at under 2 g net carbs per cookie!
Servings 16 cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup organic unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/3 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups sliced almonds roasted
2 x Baking Sheets
*read post above if you don't have roasted almonds
Melt butter in a medium sauce pan on medium-low heat. Add peanut butter, heavy cream, maple syrup, golden monk fruit sweetener and cocoa powder. Whisk until fully combined.
Continue to heat the mixture on medium-low until it just comes to a low simmer. Do not allow it to boil. Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla and sea salt. Stir in the roasted sliced almonds and mix well.
Set up two baking sheets with wax paper. Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, 8 cookies per sheet, for a total of 16 Keto No Bake Cookies.
Place the baking sheets into the freezer and allow the Keto No Bake Cookies to set for at least an hour before diving in!
- Store your Keto No Bake Cookies in the freezer. No need to thaw them to enjoy!
- Make sure you roast your sliced almonds! Don't skip this step, otherwise your Keto No Bake Cookies will be lacking in flavour and texture.
- For many health reasons, use organic, additive free peanut butter.
- It is important to be patient when heating your ingredients. If they heat up too fast or boil, you run the risk of the batter separating.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
* Net carb count excludes both fibre and sugar alcohols, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people.
Deduct the fibre (3.6 g) and sugar alcohols (6.6g) from the total carbs to get 2.3 g net carbs per cookie.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.5g | Protein: 4.3g | Fat: 16.7g | Sodium: 62mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar Alcohols: 6.6g | Net Carbs: 2.3g