Sugar Free Pizza Sauce
Make your own homemade Sugar Free Pizza Sauce in less than five minutes.. You'll never need to buy pizza sauce ever again!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 1 x 5.5 oz can organic tomato paste
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ½ - 1 cup water
- ¼ - ½ tsp dried cayenne for a spicier sauce
Add the tomato paste, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and cayenne (if using) to a medium bowl and whisk until fully combined.
Stir in water until the desired consistency is reached.
Use immediately or refrigerate using a container with a tight fitting lid.
- Tomato paste - I always buy organic tomato paste, unless it's made somewhere like Italy where GMO products are banned.
- Cayenne - do you like a spicy pizza sauce? Start with 1/4 tsp, taste the sauce, and add more if desired.
- I like 3/4 cup water in my pizza sauce, but you may like a thicker or thinner sauce. Start with 1/2 cup water and work your way up.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from the total carbs to get 2 g net carbs per 2 TBSP serving.
Serving: 2TBSP | Calories: 15.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Protein: 0.6g | Sodium: 69mg | Fiber: 1.3g