7 Minute Low Carb Baked Tortilla Chips
Get down and crunchy with these super easy 7 Minute Low Carb Baked Tortilla Chips! They are perfect for all those salty, dippy, chippy craves!
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
Servings 3 servings
- 3 low carb tortillas see post above for options
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse ground sea salt
Heat oven to 350° and spray a baking sheet with oil.
Lay the tortillas on a cutting board and place ½ tsp olive oil in the center of each. Spread the oil around all three tortillas with the pastry brush so that the oil evenly distributed. Cut each tortilla into 8 equal wedges and then sprinkle evenly with the salt.
Place on the cookie sheet, salt side up, so that the wedges aren’t covering other wedges, but it’s fine if they are a little over crowded. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, then pull them out and check for doneness. They should be nice and firm with some possible browning around the edges.
Remove the chips that are fully baked and place the remaining back in the oven for an additional minute. They should be fully baked by now, depending on the thickness of your tortillas. Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes before diving into your favourite dip or enjoy them straight up!
- The tortillas I prefer are very thin. If yours are thick, just keep baking until they are crisp.
- Try making your own Almond Flour Tortillas first!
- The chips crisp up very quickly, so do not bake for longer than 1 minute increments after the initial 5 minutes of baking time.
- Make them your own by adding other spices or seasoning like vinegar, black pepper, chili or cheese powder!
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from total carbs to get 3 g net carbs per serving.
Serving: 8chips | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5.3g | Sodium: 880mg | Fiber: 4g | Net Carbs: 3g