Keto Alfredo Sauce
Add some extra delicious creamy goodness to your meal with this super easy Keto Alfredo Sauce, ready in 20 minutes from start to finish.
Servings 5 servings
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream warmed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Add butter to a medium saucepan and heat on medium heat. Once the butter has melted add the garlic, salt and pepper. Give it a stir and cook until the garlic is fragrant, about a minute or two.
Pour in warmed cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes to allow the cream to reduce. Whisk in shredded parmesan cheese until fully combined and pour hot over your favourite dish!
- Make sure the cream has been warmed before adding to the hot butter, otherwise the cream could 'break', giving you a yucky textured sauce.
- Once it has reduced enough for the cheese to be added, it should be thicker and appear almost foamy.
- If your sauce has not reached the desired thickness, simmer the Keto Alfredo Sauce until it has. If the cheese has already been added, whisk often to avoid burning on the bottom of the saucepan.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.2g | Fat: 33.2g | Sodium: 353mg