Pan Fried Chicken Thighs
These delicious Pan Fried Chicken Thighs are packed with flavour and are quick and easy to throw together for a stress free weeknight dish.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 thighs
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs about 8 thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ tsp sea salt
Heat a pan on medium high heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Mix 1 tbsp olive oil into the thighs, then toss them with the paprika, basil, garlic, thyme, onion, cayenne, pepper and salt.
Once the oil in the pan is hot, sear the chicken thighs until fully cooked. The internal temperature should read at least 165° at the thickest part of the largest thigh.
Serve hot or cool to top a salad.
- Unless you can find a good deal on boneless skinless chicken thighs, deboning them yourself is super easy. Follow this tutorial to learn how it's done!
- Do you like spicy foods? Try doubling the cayenne in this recipe.
- It's important to check your chicken with a digital meat thermometer. Uncooked chicken can make you very sick, whereas over done chicken is dry and not as appealing.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from the total carbs to get 0.4 g net carbs per serving.
Serving: 1thigh | Calories: 238.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.6g | Protein: 28.1g | Fat: 13.5g | Sodium: 465mg | Fiber: 0.2g