Keto Shepherd's Pie
• cheddar cheese • cauliflower • butter • sour cream • parsley • garlic powder • sea salt • pepper • olive oil • onion • garlic • ground beef • bouillon base • xanthan gum • mushrooms • green beans
• Steam cauliflower until fork tender, and then puree it with butter, sour cream, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
• Fry onions with beef until no longer pink. Stir in water, xanthan gum and bouillon. Press into the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
• Fry mushrooms and green beans with garlic and then pour over beef layer.
• Spread the fried veggies evenly over the beef layer.
Finish the Pie
• Spread the mashed cauliflower evenly over the veggie layer and then sprinkle with cheese.
• Bake @ 350 for 35-40 minutes, and then slice into 12 and serve hot.