Ready in 15 minutes, this Keto BLT features the classic salty bacon, fresh tomato and crisp lettuce, made Keto friendly with a fast and easy Keto bread!
You will need:
• bacon • tomato • lettuce • mayonnaise • almond flour • parmesan • baking powder • sea salt • onion powder • cheddar • olive oil • an egg • butter
Fry the bacon
• Heat a skillet on medium heat and fry the bacon until crisp. Place on paper towel and set aside.
Make the bread
• Whisk almond flour, parmesan, baking powder, onion powder, salt, shredded cheddar, egg and olive oil in a glass dish. • Microwave for 90 seconds.
Fry the bread
• Slice the bread in half, horizontally. • Heat butter in a skillet on medium heat. Fry both sides of the bread slices until golden.
Built the BLT
• Spread mayonnaise on both slices, then stack tomato, lettuce and the bacon on top.