Keto Avocado Fries
Ready in less than 20 minutes, these quick and easy Keto Avocado Fries are crispy, creamy and salty. They pair perfectly with Chipotle Mayo for a side dish or appetizer everyone will love!
• avocados • pork rinds • parmesan • chili powder • garlic powder • onion powder • ground pepper • sea salt • mayonnaise • chipotle sauce • egg
• Crush pork rinds into a fine crumb. • Mix with the remaining breading ingredients and whisk to combine.
• Combine egg with water and whisk until the egg is fully mixed into the water.
• Carefully slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and then remove the peel.
Slice the Avocado
• Slice each avocado half into 6 wedges.
Bread the fries
• Dip each wedge into the egg wash, then the breading, then line a baking sheet with the breaded avocado fries.
• Bread all the Keto Avocado Fries, double dip until all of the breading has been used up. • Bake at 450° for 12 minutes.
• Combine mayonnaise with chipotle sauce and sea salt. • Whisk until fully combined.
• Test the Keto Avocado Fries for doneness. If they are not crispy, continue to bake until they are.
• Serve Keto Avocado Fries with Chipotle Mayo!