Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast
Take chicken to the next level with this extra delicious Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe the whole family will love!
• chicken breast • bocconcini • BBQ sauce or Keto BBQ sauce • bacon • brown sugar or Keto sweetener
Prep the Chicken
• Chop the bocconcini in half. • Slice into the chicken breasts, horizontally, to create pockets inside the breast. * Do not slice all the way through.
Stuff the chicken
• Take 1 bocconcini (two halves) and stuff them inside a chicken breast. • Repeat for all chicken breasts.
Wrap in Bacon
• Lay two pieces of bacon on a cutting board and then place a stuffed breast on top. • Spread BBQ sauce all over the breast and then wrap the bacon around the stuffed chicken.
• Place the bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breasts in a baking dish and sprinkle with sugar or Keto sweetener.
Get ready to bake
• Bake at 375° until the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 180°, about 45 minutes. * If the bacon is not crispy, broil for a few minutes until it is.
Serve, slice & Enjoy!
Ooey Gooey Cheesy Goodness!