Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
• The perfect keto snack or appetizer, these Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries will be the hit of the party! • Try them with ranch or chipotle mayo.
You will need:
• avocado • bacon • yummy dip
• Carefully slice the avocados in half, then remove the pits.
• Peel away the avocado peels using your fingers or a paring knife.
• Slice each avocado half into 6 wedges.
• Wrap a half slice of bacon around a piece of avocado, then place on a lined baking sheet.
• Wrap each slice of avocado with a half slice of bacon.
• Bake for 12 minutes, draining the grease half way. • Flip each fry over, then bake for an additional 12 minutes, draining the grease halfway through. * alternately, bake fries on a metal rack lined sheet to avoid having to drain the grease.
• Serve with ranch dressing or chipotle mayo.