Low Carb Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers
These Crispy Low Carb Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers are always a hit; for good reason! There isn't a lot better than a chicken, bacon and ranch combination!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 burgers
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 100 g pork rinds
- 1 cup Low Carb Ranch Dressing divided
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 low carb buns
- 4 pieces lettuce
Heat oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with a non stick baking mat or parchment paper. Slice the chicken breasts in half, horizontally, so that you end up with four thin cutlets.
Crush the pork rinds and add them to a bowl. Place 1/2 cup Low Carb Ranch Dressing in another bowl beside the pork rinds.
Dip a chicken cutlet into the ranch, both sides, so that it is completely covered in a light coating of ranch. Place the ranch coated chicken breast into the pork rinds and toss it around to fully coat it in crushed pork rinds, then place it onto the baking sheet.
Repeat with the other three chicken cutlets, then pat the remaining pork rinds onto the tops of the four coated chicken cutlets.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 180°. While the burgers are baking, heat a skillet on medium heat and, once hot, add the bacon and fry until crisp, then set onto a piece of paper towel to absorb the grease.
Spread 1 tbsp ranch on each piece of the low carb bun, then add the chicken burger patty, bacon and lettuce.
- Easiest way to crush pork rinds is to add them to a large bag and whack them with a rolling pin or meat mallet!
- Avoid using a thick layer of ranch, as it will clump up the pork rinds.
- Make the Low Carb Onion Buns after the chicken has been placed into the oven. The buns are bake at the same temperature as the chicken burgers.
- Have leftovers? These beauties taste excellent cold, so make for a great sandwich to-go. You could chop up the patties and load them into low carb tortillas, or add them to a salad.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Nutrition facts are for the burger patty only.
Deduct fibre from the total carbs to get 0.7 g net carbs per patty.
Serving: 1patty | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.8g | Protein: 34.2g | Fat: 18.8g | Sodium: 581mg | Fiber: 0.1g