Low Carb Curry Chicken Salad
Made with leftover chicken, this Low Carb Curry Chicken Salad is packed with flavour and excellent for lunch or an easy keto appetizer.
Prep Time 8 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- ½ whole cooked chicken about ½ lb cooked chicken
- ¾ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 stalk celery
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp green onion or red if you prefer
In a bowl mix greek yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, cayenne and salt until fully combined. Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces, then mix into the dressing.
Mince the celery, onion and cilantro. Chop the pecans. Combine everything together and toss to coat.
- If using a half chicken, remove all of the meat from the chicken including the breast, thigh, wing and drumstick, before chopping into bite sized pieces.
- See the ingredient section in post for ingredient replacement options.
- Use up this salad within 4 days of when the chicken was cooked.
- Enjoy this Low Carb Curry Chicken Salad in butter lettuce wraps, low carb tortillas, loaded into a 90 Second Keto Bread or Low Carb Onion Bun, on cucumber slices or Low Carb Cheese Crackers.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from the total carbs to get 1.7 g net carbs per 1/2 cup.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.1g | Protein: 12.3g | Fat: 8.2g | Sodium: 93mg | Fiber: 1.4g