Keto Chicken Pizza Crust
Eliminate carbs with this easy Keto Chicken Pizza Crust! Ready in 30 minutes, this pizza is a great option for a quick weekday meal.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 6 slices
- 1 lb ground chicken thigh or ground breast or ground turkey
- ½ cup mozzarella
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp spicy spaghetti seasoning or Italian seasoning
- Pizza Toppings see post above for ideas
Heat oven to 400°.
Combine the ground chicken, mozzarella, parmesan and seasoning in a mixing bowl and knead until fully combined. Dump the chicken out onto a piece of parchment paper the size of your baking sheet. Cover the chicken with a piece of wax paper and roll out until it is the size of the parchment paper.
Remove and discard the wax paper then slide the parchment paper containing the chicken onto the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the crust has browned.
Remove from the oven, top with desired toppings and return to the oven until the cheese has melted, about five minutes. Slice into 6 and enjoy!
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
- Is ground chicken too expensive where you live? You can easily make your own from chicken thighs or chicken breast. Do you have a meat grinder? Here is the tutorial for you. Otherwise, if you have a food processor or blender, check out this one.
- When working with chicken, be sure to wash your hands, utensils and work spaces directly after coming into contact with the chicken. Cross contamination can happen very easily, and we don't want to give anyone Salmonella poisoning!
- Roll out the chicken pizza crust as thin as possible for a nice, thin crust.
Serving: 1slice of crust | Calories: 167.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 17.7g | Fat: 10.5g | Sodium: 289mg