Homemade Low Carb Ranch Dressing
This quick and easy Homemade Low Carb Ranch Dressing is perfect for a dip, dressing or sauce. Try it with chicken wings for a yummy keto appetizer!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 14 servings
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup full fat sour cream
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp worcestershire
- 2 tbsp minced italian parsley or 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp minced chives or 1 tsp dried chives
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
Keep this dressing in the refrigerator. It will last for about a week, unless your sour cream or heavy whipping cream best before dates are sooner.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from the total carbs to get 1 g net carbs per serving of 2 tbsp.
- You can eat this dressing right away, however, the longer you let it sit, the better it is going to taste as the flavours begin to build off of each other.
- Fresh herbs bring a deeper, fresher flavour, so I highly recommend using them if you can! If not, dried herbs work in a pinch.
- If the dressing it too thick once fully cooled, add more heavy whipping cream until the desired consistency has been reached.
Serving: 2TBSP | Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.1g | Protein: 0.6g | Fat: 11.8g | Sodium: 109mg | Fiber: 0.1g