Mexican Scrambled Eggs
The best way to use up leftover taco meat!
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 person
- 1/4 cup leftover taco meat
- 2 tbsp white onion diced/optional
- 2 tbsp peppers diced/optional
- 2 tbsp tomatoes diced/optional
- 2 tbsp avocado diced/optional
- 2 tbsp corn optional
- 2 tbsp black beans optional
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
Heat a skillet on medium. Cook onion and peppers until the onion is translucent. Add the taco meat, tomatoes, corn and black beans and cook until thoroughly heated.
Scramble eggs with milk and add in avocado. Pour into the skillet and fry until the eggs are fully cooked. Sprinkle on the cheese and cook until melted. Serve hot and enjoy!