Low Carb Chicken Wrap with Bacon and Avocado
The perfect lunch-to-go, this delicious Low Carb Chicken Wrap with Bacon and Avocado takes minutes to create for easy night time prep.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 wrap
- 1 low carb tortilla
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 oz cooked chicken equivalent to 1 thigh
- 1 slice bacon
- ¼ avocado
Heat a skillet on medium heat and once hot, add the bacon and cook until crisp, then set aside to cool.
Spread cream cheese over the whole surface of the tortilla. Slice the avocado and place in the center of the wrap. Chop up the chicken and place over the avocado. Add the cooled bacon, wrap up the tortilla and enjoy!
- I like to use Mama Lupes Low Carb Tortillas because they hold together so well!
- Strict keto? Try to make your own like these from GnomGnom.
- Make sure that bacon is fried until crisp!
- Want this wrap to last longer? Toss the avocado in lemon juice to preserve it.
- Cover with plastic wrap tightly and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from total carbs to get 4.6 g net carbs per wrap.
Serving: 1wrap | Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.8g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 28.3g | Sodium: 1780mg | Fiber: 7.2g