Keto Tuna Melt
Try this family approved Keto Tuna Melt recipe for a fast and delicious weeknight meal! Ready in under ten minutes, this is a house staple!
Servings 1 person
- 1 keto bread
- 1/2 can tuna
- 3 tbsp mayo divided
- salt & pepper
- 2-3 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
Can Opener and Fork
Make a 90 Second Keto Bread then turn the oven to broil.
Open a can of tuna and drain the liquid out. Put half of the can into a bowl with 2 tbsp mayo and salt and pepper to taste. Mix with a fork.
Place the bread on a baking sheet and spread 1/2 tbsp mayo evenly on each piece of 90 second keto bread. Divide the tuna mixture between the two breads and top with the sprinkled cheddar cheese.
Broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes, until the cheese has melted and begun to bubble. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- You can use any type of keto bread you like for this Keto Tuna Melt, however I recommend a 90 Second Keto Bread because it's fast to make!
- Other bread options would be sliced keto bread, Low Carb Onion Bun sliced in half or a Keto Hot Dog Bun sliced in half.
- This recipe can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled, or multiplied however you like depending on how many tuna melts you may need!
- When broiling the cheese, make sure to keep a close eye on your Keto Tuna Melt because the cheese will burn very quickly!
Nutrition facts are an estimate only! The ingredients you choose could have different nutritional values than the ingredients I have used.
Deduct fibre from total carbs to get 2.5 g net carbs per serving.
Serving: 1whole recipe | Calories: 821kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.8g | Protein: 38.4g | Fat: 72.3g | Sodium: 1563mg | Fiber: 2.3g | Net Carbs: 2.5g