Lemon creamy goodness all wrapped into a cookie crust, these Lemon Fat Bombs are crazy delicious and make a perfect snack to-go! They are easy to make and loaded with healthy fats to keep you fuelled through the day. The only thing that's difficult is trying not to eat the whole batch in one day!
You will need
• cream cheese • powdered sweetener • almond flour • lemon zest • lemon juice • vanilla • cocoa oil
• butter • almond flour • whole almonds • golden sweetener • cinnamon
Combine crust ingredients
• Melt butter in a medium sized bowl. • Add almond flour, golden sweetener, cinnamon, a pinch of sea salt and minced almonds.
• Mix the crust ingredients well with a fork, for 1-2 minutes, until the butter is even throughout the crumbs.
Bake the crumbs
• Spread the crumbs evenly on a lined baking sheet. • Bake at 350° for 4 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Whip cream cheese
• Whip cream cheese until smooth using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment. • Scrape the bowl after each addition.
• Add powdered sweetener and then blend until smooth.
Add the rest
• Pour in the almond flour, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla and melted coconut oil.
• Blend until fully combined, scrape the bowl, then freeze for 15 minutes.
Scoop the bombs
• Use a medium sized cookie scoop to scoop fat bombs from the bowl of goodness. • You should get 12 bombs; place them evenly on a cookie sheet.
Form the bombs
• Roll each fat bomb into a ball.
Coat the bombs
• Roll each fat bomb around in the crust, if using, OR extra powdered sweetener.
• Roll each Lemon Fat Bomb in the crust or sweetener, then freeze the whole sheet until firm. • Store in the fridge or freezer.