• ground beef • taco seasoning • cream cheese • sour cream • guacamole • salsa • shredded cheese
• Heat a skillet on medium heat, and then fry ground beef until no longer pink.
• Stir in taco seasoning and then set the cooked beef aside.
• Whip cream cheese until all lumps are gone.
• Stir in taco seasoning until smooth.
• Spread cream cheese evenly in the bottom of a serving dish.
• Add cooked beef in an even layer.
• Then the guacamole...
... and salsa
• Cover with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and green onion