Keto Stuffed Peppers
With Beef, Chorizo & Basil
Packed with flavour, these Keto Stuffed Peppers are loaded with ground beef, chorizo, basil, parmesan cheese and more. They are totally delicious and easy to make!
• peppers • avocado oil • onion • garlic • red pepper flakes • ground beef • Italian sausage • diced tomatoes • tomato paste • parmesan • sea salt • black pepper • fresh basil • mozzarella
Prep the Peppers
• Place peppers in a 9x7" baking dish with the tops and seeds removed. • Drizzle olive oil over the peppers and then bake for 30 minutes.
• Fry onions until soft, then stir in garlic and red pepper flakes. • Add ground beef and chorizo, then fry until no longer pink.
• Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and pepper. • Chop basil and grate parmesan, then stir into the sauce.
Prepare to bake
• Remove any liquid from the roasted peppers. • Divide the chorizo sauce evenly between the peppers.
• Grate the mozzarella and then sprinkle evenly over top of each pepper.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
.. and Enjoy!