Keto Mozzarella Sticks
Keto Mozzarella Sticks are packed with ooey gooey cheesiness captured inside a crunchy crust. Try them dipped in pizza sauce, marinara or ranch!
• Combine parmesan cheese with almond flour and spicy spaghetti seasoning, then whisk well.
• Whisk an egg with water until fully combined.
• Unwrap the cheese strings and then cut each in half.
• Dip each cheese string into the egg wash, then toss around in the breading. • Lay them on a wax paper covered baking sheet without touching.
• Double dip each stick, then triple dip until all of the breading has been used up. • Freeze for 2 hours.
• Heat a saucepan with oil to 350°. • Carefully place the mozzarella sticks in the hot oil, a few at a time. • Fry for 2-3 minutes until golden.
• Carefully remove the sticks from the oil using a slotted spatula. • Place each Keto Mozzarella Stick on a paper towel to remove the excess grease.
• Serve hot with sugar free pizza sauce, marinara or ranch dressing!