Keto Hot Dog Buns
Enjoy hot dogs to their full potential with these Keto Hot Dog Buns. They are super easy to make and ready in 20 minutes from start to finish!
• almond flour • parmesan cheese • baking powder • baking soda • garlic powder • onion powder • sea salt • mozzarella • butter • eggs • vinegar
• Combine dry ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, whisk and then mix in the shredded mozzarella. • Place butter on top and then microwave until melted.
• Whisk eggs until the yolk is fully combined with the white. • Remove 1 tbsp and set aside, then fold into the dough.
Divide the Dough
• Roll the dough into a log. • Divide into 4 equal portions.
Roll into Logs
• Roll each portion into a log shape. * Do not roll them flat, keep them in a log shape.
Prepare to Bake
• Brush the remaining egg over the logs. • Bake @ 375° for 12-14 minutes, until the Keto Hot Dog Buns are golden.
Cool & Slice
• Cool the Keto Hot Dog Buns until cool to the touch, then carefully slice in half. • Pop in some roasted wieners and then enjoy!