Keto • Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits
• almond flour • baking powder • sea salt • garlic powder • spicy spaghetti seasoning • sour cream • eggs • butter • cheddar cheese
Make the Batter
• Mix almond flour with baking powder, sea salt, spicy spaghetti seasoning and garlic powder.
• Whisk eggs with sour cream and melted butter, then stir into the dry.
• Stir grated cheddar cheese into the batter.
• Divide the Keto Biscuit batter into 8 and place each into a muffin tray that has been sprayed with oil. • Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes.
• Cool for a few minutes and then run a knife around the edges to remove the biscuits.