Make your own low carb pizza pockets with this delicious Keto Calzone recipe! Load them up with your favourite pizza toppings and take them for lunch to-go!
• almond flour • xanthan gum • garlic powder • spaghetti seasoning • water • olive oil • pizza sauce • mozzarella • pepperoni or ham • your favourite pizza toppings!
Mix the Dry
• Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
• Knead in water and olive oil to form the dough.
• Divide the dough into 4 sections.
• Roll each portion of dough out into a circle.
• Cut the dough to create a perfect circle.
• Spread pizza sauce on the dough and then your choice toppings and mozzarella on just one side of the circle.
• Fold the dough over to create a filled pocket.
Press the Edges
• Fold the edges over and press to seal the calzone.
• Repeat for all 4 calzones. • Bake @ 375 for 13-15 minutes.
• Serve hot with extra pizza sauce for dipping