Keto Blueberry Cheesecake
Bring on dessert heaven with this incredibly delicious Keto Blueberry Cheesecake, featuring an almond crust, vanilla cheesecake and a blueberry lemon swirl.
Blueberry Lemon Sauce
You will need:
• blueberries • sweetener • lemon zest
• almond flour • almonds • butter • golden sweetener • cinnamon • sea salt
You will need:
• cream cheese • sweetener • sour cream • eggs • lemon juice • vanilla
• Bring blueberries, sweetener and lemon juice to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. • Puree smooth using an immersion blender, then set aside to cool. • Heat oven to 350°. • Wrap the underside of an 8" springform pan with tin foil, then spray the inside on the pan with oil.
• Melt butter then add almond flour, chopped almonds, cinnamon, sea salt and sweetener. • Mix well then press into the bottom of the prepared pan. • Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
• Whip cream cheese until smooth, then mix in sour cream, sweetener, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, one ingredient at a time. • Pour batter over the crust.
• Place the blueberry sauce in little clumps all over the surface of the cheesecake.
• Using a butter knife, swirl the sauce into the cheesecake to create a beautiful design.
• Place the pan inside a roasting pan and pour 1" of boiling water into the roasting pan. • Place the whole roasting pan inside the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
• The edges with be puffy and the center will still be jiggly. • Leave the cheesecake inside the cooling oven with the door propped oven for 1 hour.
• Cool to room temp before refrigerating until cold. • Refrigerate for several hours to overnight before slicing.