Keto Beef Jerky
smokey, chewy, salty and totally delicious!
• flank steak • soy sauce • worcestershire • liquid smoke • garlic cloves • onion powder • black pepper • coarse sea salt
Make the Marinade
• Grab a large mixing bowl and combine the soya sauce with worcestershire, liquid smoke, garlic, onion powder, pepper and sea salt.
Slice the Beef
• Slice the flank steak into 1/8 to 1/4 inch strips. • Slice against the grain for tender, with the grain for a more chewy jerky.
Marinade the Beef
• Mix the beef strips into the marinade. • Grab a large ziploc bag and fill with the marinating beef.
• Remove the air from the bag and then seal it. • Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
Layer the Beef
• Lay marinated beef strips evenly on each of the dehydrator trays. * see full recipe for oven instructions.
• Fill all of the trays. • Dehydrate per instructions on your unit.
Test the Jerky
• Test the Keto Beef Jerky throughout the drying process. • Remove all Jerky when done, continue to dehydrate until all of the Jerky is done.