Is it a Mountain of Meringue or Magic?
At no additional cost to you, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. All items are tools or ingredients I have used myself or I wouldn’t recommend them to you!Jump to Recipe
Graham Crumbs. Chocolate Cheesecake. Ganache. Mini Marshmallows. Toasted Meringue. *Drooling* S’MORES! I love me some s’mores! The chocolate cheesecake in this parfait is super creamy and the rich chocolatey ganache is just perfect! Top the whole thing off with mini marshmallow and toasted meringue. Need I say more to convince you that this epic S’mores Cheesecake Parfait for Two is the next best thing to heaven?
This weekend was absolutely gorgeous! A beautiful May weekend, we decided to steal away and take the girls Glamping! Yes, Glamping, I refuse to ever tent again with toddlers. Nope. Not doing it. It’s disgusting. I swear the last time we went my two year old (at the time) looked like a wild child. Her face was black with soot, hair had twigs and marshmallows living inside and trying to get her to do number two over an outhouse toilet was a whoooole other ball game. Yes I love and appreciate my family’s motorhome. The kitchen. The beds. The TOILET!
I decided to pack a little treat for our camping trip.. this epic S’mores Cheesecake Parfait for Two! It was so much fun and soooo yummy! I can’t wait for you to try it; let me know what you think!
Tips and Tricks
1.) Check out my Cheesecake Tips post on how to whip up the best cheesecake!
2.) Don’t use a food processor to grind up the graham crackers. It will crush them up too much so you will lose a big dose of crunch!
3.) Make sure the ganache has been cooled to at least room temperature before adding to the parfait.
4.) To make the perfect layers, carefully spoon each layer inside the cup and slowly use a spoon to spread the layers to the edge of the parfait.
5.) Freeze the parfait in between each layer for a few minutes to set the ganache and cheesecake. It works great to keep the layers segregated!
6.) Leave the egg whites out at room temperature for half an hour to get the most volume from your meringue!
Got extra meringue?
Pipe them on a baking sheet with a non stick baking mat and bake at 250° for 45 minutes. Shut the oven off and leave them in the oven for an hour or so. Let them cool completely before diving into these beauties!
These cookies are seriously delish. Like.. have no right to be this good! If you don’t let them dry enough they are too chewy and stick to your teeth. However if you let them dry long enough then they taste like little puffs of heaven.
Like parfaits? Try one of these next:
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to Mama Bear’s monthly newsletter to receive all the top posts from each month and some extras!
Pin it for later!
S’mores Cheesecake Parfait for Two
- graham crackers crumbled
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- 1 x 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white room temperature
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Parfait Cup or Stemless Wine Glass
- In a microwave safe bowl make the ganache by melting 1/4 cup chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream. Whisk every 30 seconds until fully combined. Set aside to cool. Next melt the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips and set aside. Fill the bottom of a parfait cup with 1/4 cup of graham crumbs.
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment whip the remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream into soft peaks. Add 3/4 tsp vanilla and whip into stiff peaks. Scrape into a bowl and set aside. With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese until it’s super smooth – no lumps people! Sift the icing sugar into the cream cheese and beat well, scraping down sides as you go. Stir in the whipped cream and the 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips until just combined. Spoon half of the chocolate cheesecake into the parfait cup and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle half of the mini marshmallows over the chocolate cheesecake, pour half of the ganache over the chocolate cheesecake layer and then the second half of the graham crumbs. Spoon the second half of the cheesecake out and spread evenly before sprinkling the second half of the marshmallows. Top off with the rest of the ganache.
- In the stand mixer with the whisk attachment whip the egg white with the cream of tartar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Slowly add the white sugar as the eggs are whipping until firm peaks form. Spoon onto the top of the parfait and make some pretty little peaks. With a kitchen torch, toast the meringue. Grab a couple spoons and dive in!