Wait… Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Crust?
Oh heck yes!
At no additional cost to you, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. All items are tools or ingredients I have used myself or I wouldn’t recommend them to you!Jump to Recipe
I am so very excited for you because you get to feast your eyes on my Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe! I make my family and friends this pizza on the regular and once you realize it’s awesomeness I hope you do too! Seriously, you probably won’t be doing pizza delivery any time soon after you try this! I mean who doesn’t love pepperoni sticks? And who doesn’t love pizza? Combine the two? Genius. Major pat on the back for this one if I do say so myself. I’ll never forget the look on my brothers face when he bit into my pizza for the very first time… his eyes were as wide as saucers and though he may deny it, I swear I saw a tear of joy streak down his face.
Stuffed crust pizza toppings
Our favourite pepperoni stuffed crust pizza recipe toppings are bbq chicken, loaded vegetarian, and straight up pepperoni. Any pizza toppings of your choice would be delish on this epic Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe. Tonight pepperoni won by default because I didn’t have any left over chicken breast and didn’t feel like baking any! Plus pepperoni pizza is just so so good.
Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe Dip
Try out my Creamy Caesar Dressing recipe for an amazing dip for that epic crust!
How to make this Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe
Step one is to roll out your crust so it is about 2 inches wider than the pizza pan. I use a pizza pan with handles so you don’t damage the crust before it’s baked. I recommend lifting the dough frequently and spinning it around to ensure you aren’t stuck to the counter!
Now add the pepperoni sticks around the edge so that they are pressed right against the outer lip of the pizza pan.
Start by taking the edge of the dough and tucking it as far under the pepperoni stick as it can go. Pinch the dough from the crust and bottom of pizza together to form an extra seal in case the dough wants to come untucked during baking.
Keep working all the way around until it looks like this!
I hope you love this pizza as much as my family and I do. Now, go have fun and let me know what toppings you chose for your Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe, the possibilities are endless!
Like this recipe? Try these:
Subscribe to Mama Bear’s monthly newsletter so you don’t miss out on the latest and greatest!
Pin this for later!
Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe
- 1.5 tsp yeast
- 2 tsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp spicy spaghetti seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups flour
- 4 pepperoni sticks
- Combine yeast, honey, olive oil and warm water in the bowl of a stand mixer or medium mixing bowl, and whisk until the yeast has dissolved. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add the spicy spaghetti seasoning, salt and flour. Using the hook attachment (or your hands) knead for a few minutes after the dough has formed. Roll into a ball and place inside an oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and roll out until it’s larger than your pizza pan by 2 inches all the way around. Place the pepperoni sticks along the edge of the pan and tuck the dough around and under as far as it can go. Pinch the edge of the dough to the bottom dough all the way along. *see photos above* Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 400°. Top pizza with desired toppings and bake for 20 minutes or until the pizza crust is golden.