This No Bake Oreo White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is perfect for the hot summer months where all you want is a cold delicious dessert and don’t want to have to turn the oven on!
At no additional cost to you, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.Jump to Recipe
I know, you’re thinking “As if your No Bake Oreo Cheesecake could get any better?”… I wouldn’t say it’s better, just different. They are both absolutely delicious!
My lovely sister-in-law and her kids came for a visit and I couldn’t decide what cheesecake to make them! I was craving a no bake Oreo cheesecake but saw some gorgeous fresh raspberries at the market and just had to have them! So I created a raspberry sauce and swirled it into the top of a no bake Oreo cheesecake and loaded that with white chocolate ganache!
The result? This beautiful No Bake Oreo White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
How to make no bake cheesecake
No bake cheesecakes are great when the weather is hot and you don’t want to have to turn your oven on! This no bake cheesecake has an oreo crumb base made from processing oreos into fine crumbs, mixing with melted butter and pressing into the bottom of a springform pan.
Next is an oreo cheesecake layer made from cream cheese, sour cream, whipped cream and icing sugar. A raspberry sauce is swirled into the top and a white chocolate ganache is poured over the smoothed top. Let it set for a few hours or preferably overnight.
No Bake Oreo White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Tips
The hardest part of this recipe is the waiting game! You have to let the white chocolate ganache set long enough, otherwise it will start to pour down the cheesecake. You can totally still serve it after a couple of hours if you wish, however, to create a beautiful clean look you should allow it to set overnight.
For some great cheesecake tips check out my Cheesecake Tips post!
What is your favourite type Cheesecake? Let me know in the comment section below the recipe card!
No Bake Oreo White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Oreo Crumb Crust
- 25 oreos
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4x 8oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 15 oreos
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cold water
White Chocolate Ganache
- 226 gram white chocolate chips or 1.25 cups
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Small Saucepan
- Combine the raspberries, 2 tbsp white sugar, lemon juice and zest in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and push through strainer to remove all of the seeds. Discard seeds, pour the juices back into the saucepan and put back on the heat.
- In a small bowl whisk the cornstarch and water until fully combined. Slowly pour into the saucepan while continuously whisking. Stir until the sauce has thickened, 1-2 minutes. Cool the sauce.
Oreo Crumb Crust
- Spray an 10″ springform pan with cooking spray oil and set aside. In the food processor crush 25 Oreos into fine crumbs. Dump them into a medium mixing bowl and pour in the melted butter. Mix well and press into the springform pan. Freeze while making the cheesecake layer.
- Pulse 15 Oreos using the food processor until they are broken down into chunks.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment whip the whipping cream into soft peaks. Sift in the icing sugar and add the vanilla then continue to whip into firm peaks. Scrape out into a bowl and set aside.
- Switch out the whisk attachment for the paddle attachment and whip the cream cheese until all the lumps are gone. You may need to scrape several times. Mix in the sour cream and then fold in the whipped cream. Stir in the Oreos.
- Remove the springform from the freezer and fill with the Oreo cheesecake. Dollop the raspberry sauce onto the top of the cheesecake and swirl it in. Use an icing spatula to get the top of the cheesecake as flat as possible. Refrigerate to set before pouring the ganache over top.
White Chocolate Ganache
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine the white chocolate chips and whipping cream and melt on half power until melted. Whisk until completely combined then allow to cool for 20 minutes. Pour over the cheesecake. Keep the springform wall on the cheesecake for at least four hours before removing to serve.