At no additional cost to you, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. All items are tools or ingredients I have used myself or I wouldn’t recommend them to you!
YUMMMMMMM!!!Jump to Recipe
Are you like me and always go for the family pack size of ribs for two adults, a toddler and a baby? Perhaps you are constantly trying to dream up new ways of using up your leftovers instead of having your husband find you at 2 am with the fridge door wide open and your face full of saucy goodness? Look no further!
I love me some naan bread pizza! It’s an excellent quick meal to throw together after a long day, and a bonus if you have mouthwatering ribs to throw on. This recipe is excellent with pulled pork too! Does your house get crazy hot in the summer months? I like to throw this pizza on the bbq sometimes to save myself from turning on the oven!
How to make naan bread pizza
Naan bread pizza is amazing. Not only is it delicious, but it’s crazy easy too! Just load up each naan bread with pizza sauce, throw on your favourite toppings (in this case mouthwatering leftover ribs) and cheese. Baking the oven or bbq on the grill!
Can you reheat naan bread pizza?
Yes you sure can! You can toss it in the microwave, back in the oven or on the grill. Just make sure you reheat the pizza until the internal temperature is 165°. I often will make extra pizzas so I have lunch the next day!
What goes with pizza?
Like this recipe? Try These:
Love what you’re seeing? Like Mama Bear’s Cook Book page on Facebook to be kept up to date with new posts!
Pin this for later!
Leftover Rib Naan Bread Pizza
- 1 cup rib meat
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce if needed
- 4 naan breads
- 1.5 cups mozzarella shredded
- 1 small can pizza sauce
- 4 slices red onion
- 1 tomato thin sliced
- Heat oven to 375°. Pull all the meat off the ribs. If they aren’t saucy enough you can mix in a couple tbsps of bbq sauce.
- Build the pizzas on baking sheets. I use about 3 tbsp of pizza sauce on each one. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella evenly over the sauce. Next go the onions and tomato, just a few pieces of each per pizza. Add the bbq pork and finish off with a sprinkle of mozzarella over the whole pizza.
- Bake pizzas for 15 minutes, watching carefully so the naan bread doesn’t burn on the bottom. It happens fast! Serve hot and enjoy!
- Optional: Try this pizza on the bbq!