Got 5 minutes? Perfect! This Delicious and Easy Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning is whipped up in minutes and perfect for not only spaghetti, but baking as well!
At no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
Enough is enough. I use Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning way, way too often not to have my own recipe. I honestly cannot believe I’ve gone this long without this incredibly easy and delicious spice blend!
There is so much you can do with Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning, besides the obvious, spaghetti. I think this spice adds the perfect flavour to baked goods or even potatoes! I hope you find as much use with this seasoning as I have!
Why it works
- Ready in minutes! All you need to do is measure out the spices, add them to a bowl, and mix!
- Make low carb products even tastier with this delicious herb blend.
- No need to buy packaged spicy spaghetti seasoning again with this super fast and easy recipe.
- This recipe makes a lot of Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning, so you don’t have to keep making batches – store it in an air tight container so that it is readily available for your next dish!
Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning Ingredients
- minced onion
- dried basil
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- onion powder
- dried thyme
- red pepper flakes
- sea salt
- white sugar or powdered monk fruit / erythritol sweetener
- ground black pepper
Powdered Monk Fruit / Erythritol Sweetener – This sugar free sweetener is the perfect replacement for sugar to make this a sugar free / low carb spice blend. I love this product and use it all the time in recipes like this Keto Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake or this Keto Italian Dressing.
Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning Recipe
This recipe is so crazy easy, it’s perfect for all those times you forgot to make some until the last minute. Here’s how to do it:
Measure out each ingredient and add to a medium sized bowl, then whisk to combine. That’s it!
Store this spicy blend in an air tight container like glass jar or ziploc bag, and keep at room temperature for up to 6 months.
There are tons of ways to use this Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning. Here are my favourites:
Fathead Pizza Crust – This Fathead Pizza Crust will be your next best friend. It’s low carb, acts like pizza and actually tastes LIKE PIZZA! You’ll absolutely love it!
Low Carb Spaghetti and Meatballs with Zoodles – Treat yourself to this delicious Low Carb Spaghetti and Meatballs with Zoodles for an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love!
Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Crust – Pizza doesn’t get better than this recipe for Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Crust. Perfect spices and saltiness combine to amplify the pepperoni stuffed situation of this crust.
Roasted Potatoes – As my step son discovered, this seasoning pairs excellent with roasted potatoes! Load up the potatoes with Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning, then roast until crisp. Delicious!
Low Carb Biscuits – These Delicious Low Carb Biscuits with Cheddar take 15 minutes from start to finish and are the perfect side dish for chili, soup, stew and chowder!
Subscribe to Mama Bear’s monthly newsletter to be kept up to date on the latest and greatest recipes!
Easy Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning Recipe
- 3 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 3 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp powdered monk fruit / erythritol sweetener or white sugar
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Measure out each ingredient and add to a medium sized bowl, then whisk to combine.
- Store this spicy blend in an air tight container like glass jar or ziploc bag, and keep at room temperature for up to 6 months.