Crock-Pot Thai Peanut Chicken.. MMMM DELISH!
At no additional cost to you, I make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. All items are tools or ingredients I have used myself or I wouldn’t recommend them to you!Jump to Recipe
I just love this Crock-Pot Thai Peanut Chicken! It’s quick, easy and straight up delicious. Super peanuty, salty and sweet in all the right ways with the perfect degree of spice!
This Crock-Pot Thai Peanut Chicken is great with a number of different ingredients depending on your taste! I prefer mine with rice sticks and steamed vegetables, particularly broccoli, green beans, carrots, cauliflower and snow peas! Yummmm!!!
Thai Peanut Chicken sauce
I use my favourite Peanut Sauce recipe for this. Simply double the recipe and add 1/2 cup salt reduced soya sauce and BOOM you’ve got yourself the perfect Crock-Pot Thai Peanut Chicken guts! I prefer chicken thighs for this recipe but chicken breast will work as well. I find chicken thighs have better flavour and the texture is perfect. Chicken breast shreds too much but is still yummy!
Like this recipe? Check these out:
I hope you love this Crock-Pot Thai Peanut Chicken as much as my family does! Have any questions? Please ask in the comment section below the recipe card!
Pin it for later!
Crock-Pot Peanut Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 x Peanut Sauce recipe
- 1/2 cup salt reduced soya sauce
- 1/2 package dried large rice sticks
- 3 cups preferred vegetables
- Make a double batch of my Peanut Sauce and add 1/2 cup soya sauce. Pour into a crock-pot and heat on low.
- Heat a skillet on medium high with 1.5 tsp sesame oil. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and when the skillet is hot sear both sides until golden. Place in the crock-pot and spoon the peanut sauce over the thighs. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 3-4.
- Heat up the vegetable steamer and bring a medium saucepan filled with water to a boil. Chop up your choice veggies and toss in the steamer, cook the rice sticks per package instructions then drain, rinse with cold water and toss with 1.5 tsp sesame oil. Pull the thighs apart with a couple forks and allow to cook for another 30 minutes.
- Throw them all together and dive in!